Saturday, June 21, 2008

Frustrations Unlimited!!!!

I am back.... after a longer hiatus this time around.... 6 months....I am becoming a semi annual blogger nowadays!!!

Anyways, cutting to the major story of the day.... An another sect in India ended up getting 5% reservation yipee!!!! India has matured that much more as a democracy today!! A thought just struck me on reading about the whole fiasco about the issue. I have already iniated the process of getting all of my family together for this protest that we plan to have on getting some reservation for the P family..... I figured that if the world really did start with Adam and Eve, the P family (extended) must atleast have a half a million people, far higher than the small community that got 5%. I am sure we will manage atleast 8.5% - 9%. All it takes is blocking a couple of major roads, burning some public transportation and the likes.... In my home state where I got educated, if we did get 9% reservation that would mean 69% to one caste plus 12% for another plus 3% plus our 9%..... Darn!!! Still leaves about 7% untouched.... Gotta think of something for it.....

Any other family interested..... 7% at stake..... Contact us....

And to think that all of these were oppressed castes...... Tch tch.....

Eminence

2 comments:

PCube said...

u need to define "P family", u know.. I was wondering why u're planning to canvass some seats for me and my kin :P

Eminence.... said...

Well see there u go!!!! the P family could mean anything (its a large world u know!!!) and hey ur kin sure could get seats ....remmember 7 % yet to go!!!