Wednesday, March 14, 2007

1 year flies by

And hence cometh Wednesday!!!! The middle of the week...... Have you ever wondered why there are 5 working days in a week. Its to ensure that you work 2 days, take a break and work 2 days again.... That is why there are 5 working days!!!!

Yesterday, I was speaking with a couple of friends when suddenly the realisation dawned on us that our juniors from our MBA campus were graduating on 24th March.... And trust me, it hit me pretty hard.... Feels like it was just now that we graduated but its almost a year now!!! A year gone is a year wasted is what people say....... Looking back, I try to think about what all I have done in the past one year..... I was supposed to get 'x' amount of pay/year and at the end of the year I end up with 0.3x.... Dunno where the 0.7 went.... The government took some... I must have spent some...and if indeed I spent so much money, what hits me even harder is that I do not have any assets to account for the capital expenditure made.....

Had only heard and read great people say.... 'Money is never enough'.... Have now lived through it!!!!! Hope Financial year 2007-08 is more easy on the pocket!!!

Dudes and dudettes!!!!Truly money is never enough!!!!

And So I rest my case!!!

Regards

2 comments:

Bivas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bivas said...

ruled in favor of the case ;-)
strange that as the yr comes to an end, so many people are speaking of money :-)