Friday, March 9, 2007

One more for the Day.... Marriage of the Century

Just another sign of me enjoying my Friday at work....

Was just going through a couple of news articles online..... And guess what is the biggest news in India today?? Arun Nayar getting married to Liz Hurley!!!! Ooooohhhh!! I am so excited!!! So are u attending it??!!! The only thing people seem to be talking about is,'Oh , do u know the marriage is at Jodhpur palace' or' Did u see Liz's latest dress, possibly she is already carrying Arun's child!!!'.... People, cool it!!!!
First of all, somebody please help me understand who is Arun Nayar and why is he being treated like an Aamir Khan here.... All I know is that he is from a rich family.....And wat does he do for a living!???! No clue...... And the response is the same from atleast a dozen other people I have asked.... The other dozen did not care!!!!! And guess what, this unknown guy is on the front page of every newspaper in the country!!!! Whoa!!! Talk about publicity!!!
Being a bachelor, me too planning to get hold of some Hollywood'ian' to hook up to..... Who is single currently.... Help me people..... Thats possibly the last hope for every Indian to be popular....get linked to a Hollywood beauty....
So stay put Julia, Nicole, Salma, Penelope and the rest.... We are comin to get ya!!!!!

Regards

1 comment:

consumerdemon said...

dude is a millionaire half german, half indian textile/it (and a half dozen other things)businessman